The cablecar Grindelwald Männlichen and the aerial cableway Wengen Männlichen are open until 23rd October 2016. The mountain restaurant Männlichen is open.
Open hiking trails on Männlichen:
- Panorama trail Männlichen - Kleine Scheidegg 1.5 h
- Lieselotte trail Männlichen - Holenstein 1.5 h - Grindelwald Grund 3 h
- Royal Walk Männlichen - Männlichen Peak 1.0 h
- Apple Fritter Trail Holenstein - Brandegg 1.5 h
- Chamois trail Männlichen - Wengen 2.0 h
- Romantic trail Männlichen - Alpiglen 2.5 h
A visit to Männlichen promises memorable and near-to-nature moments at every time of year. The approach through the Bernese Oberland is an experience in itself, as the Jungfrau massif and Bernese Alps become ever more impressive. You have the choice of arriving in the Männlichen world by aerial cableway via Lauterbrunnen/Wengen or aerial gondola from the Grindelwald side. Whether for a family outing, a great hike, one of our events or skiing and snowboarding in winter: Männlichen is an exceptional experience for the whole family – from valley to summit.
Mountain Brunch – every Sunday from
June to October 2016 more...
Mountain Spring Festival
26 June 2016
Barbecue at the Männlichen mountain restaurant
National Costume Festival
24 July 2016
Grand Alphorn Meeting
7 August 2016
4 September 2016